Thursday 24 March 2016

Voting Fraud


Alright.

So in the most recent polls in Arizona, there's been a few allegations of Voter Fraud, and Voter Suppression.

Do I think these claims are well founded?

Short Answer: Yes, I bloody well do.


Longer Answer: Yes, I bloody well do. Why? Well, let's look at the facts, shall we?

1. Despite the fact that there was both an expected and actual voter turnout higher than almost any year before this one, there were vastly fewer polling stations set up - particularly in the liberal, further left wing areas of the state of Arizona, you'll also find. This means that there are more people in fewer stations, and as a result, the lines are longer.

No really.

They're fucking long.

I have heard of people waiting four hours to vote. Four hours. Which means that anyone arriving later in the day simply won't get to vote before the polls close.

2. Despite the fact that there was both an expected and actual voter turnout higher than almost any year before this one, they didn't have enough fucking ballots. They had to start handing out provisional ones, which aren't always counted, meaning that the elections become more prone to being fiddled by the Right Fuckers. I shouldn't even need to explain why this is a problem - and yes, you're more than likely to find that the Democratic Party has this problem more frequently the more liberal and left wing an area is.

3. The - I quote now - "Massive, MASSIVE voter registration problems." We have had lifelong Democratic voters being registered incorrectly as independents, and liberalists. Now, I must admit, this appears as though it could just as easily be the result of (staggering, blinding, depressing) incompetence, and I suppose it could be. I can't say accurately whether or not this is occurring more with the leftist areas of Arizona or not. This means I wouldn't have made comment if this was the only problem.

But as you can see, it isn't.

Now, there are actually a lot more things wrong about this little election they're holding, but I won't go through the process of outlining them all - after all, I'm sure you can all use google.

The only really good thing about all this is how it's prompted the Sanders campaign to take action.

See, the DNC has actively prohibited him from accessing data regarding the turnouts for this election - something that has not been done to other candidates - and Bernie Sanders and his supporters have decided to sue them.

I'm tired. I'm feeling a little down about the state we're leaving this world in for our kids.

But that makes me smile.

It's good to see someone doing something funny to those in power.




~ Baxster Brand


No comments:

Post a Comment