Thursday 4 February 2016

They didn't fucking drop it



http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tories-take-rape-victim-supreme-7256632


Remember, some time ago now, I went on a rant of torrential abuse and perfectly justified rage against the bloody Tory party?

Well, now I'm going on another one.

Because the subject of the rant prior to this one was that the DWP was charging a rape and domestic abuse victim, who is also a single mother and justifiably suffers from constant anxiety, bedroom tax for her panic room.

No! I... I just can't. This is evil. This is no longer in the realm of being a bastard. This is no longer the department of typical British apathy to suffering - this is the type of thing you would expect the Empire, literally the bastard antagonists who cross the Moral Event Horizon on an hourly basis out of Star Wars, to do.

We've become them.

This is beyond abhorrent.

I mean, I feel like I'm just repeating myself here - because I am, nothing has changed since last time - but this is a panic room specially installed by the police to protect her from the constant threat of her rapist, who is for some reason walking free.

What the fuck?!


WHAT THE FUCK?!

There is NO EXCUSE FOR THIS!


Someone needs to take David Cameron, Iain Duncan Smith, George Osborne, and Jeremy Cunt Hunt outside and shoot them in the bollocks with birdshot at point blank range. They have Britain by the balls, so I say we outright remove theirs.

This has gone on more than long enough.


~ Baxster Brand


No comments:

Post a Comment