Thursday 25 February 2016

David Cameron is NOT a Pie





Jesus, this man is the best! I wish we saw more like him, seriously. Aggressive, loud, and strongly opinionated. I don't even know if he's particularly left wing, but Jonathan Pie's defense of the NHS is absolutely, without a doubt, badass.

Just listen to him, will you? That anger, that seething rage at the Conservative Government, and all those who would see our country run in all but official name by private corporations, is what I live for.

Go on. Watch the video. If you have already, watch it again! He's the only guy I've ever seen with a job in the media who actually says the right thing.

Which is to say, the left thing.

All in all, I think we can safely say that 'Tim' is talking shit, not Jonathan, and that the clever hacker who took control of Jeremy Corbyn's twitter was absolutely wrong.

David Cameron's not a Pie.

Not by a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment